Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Peeping Tom...Still Going

Peace Corps is sending their head of safety and security to have a meeting with my family tomorrow regarding the ¨Oupa incident.¨ It should be interesting.

When I got home from school yesterday I had a letter under my door from Mapula talking about how sorry she was that Oupa was causing problems and how much she was going to miss me when she leaves for university next week. It was amazing and made me want to move from the house even less, though once she leaves I lose my main support, which will be devastating. Stupid Oupa.

On a completely separate note I got the following message from my real mom yesterday which I found hilarious. For anyone not completely briefed on my background Sam is my youngest brother who is almost 6:

¨Sam said he wanted you to come home today. When asked if he missed you he said: No. I just want her to make me Mickey Mouse pancakes.¨

At least I know how I´m valued in this world :) One of the other volunteers, Tom, says he doesn´t blame my brother, that he too wants Mickey Mouse pancakes. I may have to cook them for our next Peace Corp event.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home