Sunday, March 25, 2007

End of Term

My library is finally finished and it feels amazing to have it done. Now onto building the playground....

I think this term at school has been the best one I've had. The library is up and running. We held a geography contest for the sixth graders and it was amazing the progress they made. I think they finally understand why I didn't drive here from America. In addition, I've been having a great time with my teachers. We had a sport's day recently and had fun traveling and watching the children play netball and soccer. Overall, I'm looking forward to next term (and slight stressed as it will be my last term here as a Peace Corps Volunteer).

But first it's time for vacation and after almost 2 years I'm finally off to Cape Town...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home