Sunday, September 04, 2005

Moletsi 3







My family here is great and loves to have a good time. I've previously mentioned that I live with a granny and four grandchildren. All the grandchildren's mothers are away working in other cities. One visited the past week and she was hilarious. I think her favorite past time was making fun of me. It was great to be in an atmosphere that it was comfortable to do that in. It really makes you feel like part of a family. While she was here one of her sister's had a birthday, though the sister wasn't there. Never mind that, we still had cake and sang. We know how to live it up out here.

Tomorrow I will discover the location of my permanent site and in the next week will visit it. It feels like a lot of pressure. I get to meet all the principals and teachers I will be working with as well as my permanent family. I've been reviewing cultural rules in the hope that I keep from offending anyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home