Thursday, August 02, 2007

Goodbye

Today I officially lose my status as a Peace Corps Volunteer. In just a few hours I will be flying back to the states after not being home for two years. I have very mixed feelings about what to expect and how I feel about leaving. I'm expecting a lot of culture shock. This experience has been the most incredible of my life, and I will never be able to accurately put in words all that has happened to me here. I can't believe it's over, and I'm interested to see where my life will go from here. When I reach the states I will hopefully find a job, preferably in teaching, and go from there. Until then I expect to be a bit of a lost soul.

Thank you so much for all the interest and support in my projects here over the last two years. I feel that some of biggest accomplishments were a result of the help of the people in my life. Thanks also for the interest and for those who have been following my journey. Writing on this blog and getting feedback has definitely allowed me to examine my experience more fully and take more lessons from it.

Thanks again!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous hlacks said...

i would like to say thanks u too for the job you where doing all the time to my ex-scool, you improved every thing including our learner by teaching them english, in other way you where learning our own laguage
079 6698 734

11:18 AM  
Anonymous Blake said...

Would you reccommend some else to go and do what you did?

5:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home