Friday, June 02, 2006

Library Update

I have now received my first books: a box from Darien Book Aid and a box from Steph (who is currently my favorite person). My statistics on books are as follows:

56 books total: 24 fiction, 2 non-fiction, 4 reference, 2 science/technology, 4 reading guides, 2 teacher’s manuals, 9 children’s books, 1 autobiography, 3 history books (1 greek, 1 american colonial history, 1 maritime), 1 music, 2 fitness health, 1 sociology, 1 young adult

So…good start, long way to go. I am always interested in obtaining more books, specifically children and young adult. If you have old books collecting dust around your house throw them into an m-bag at the post office (which is relatively inexpensive for you to ship) and send them my way to my kids who have never had the privilege of being able to read their own book J

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah I am so happy the books were helpful...I hope you get the next shipment in a timely manner...

I miss you so much!!

Love,
Steph

4:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home